These items are banned for everyone, even staff, and will be until the mod author fixes fundamental issues causing them to be bad, or for things like the Nuke, will never be unbanned.
Server Crashing Items
- Vampiric Generator
- ALL OF GALATICACRAFT
Client Crashing Items
- Player Interface (Practicalities)
- Wand Focus
- Equal Trade
- Bottled Taint
- All Block Breakers
- All Block Placers
- All Crane Parts
- Matter Cannon
- Shard of Laputa
- Imbued Fire
- Flood Gate
- Cloud In A Bottle
- Portal Guns
- Obsidian TNT
- Anti Builder
- Crumble Horn
- Cube Of Annihilation
- Block and Chain
- Wand Focus: Portable Hole
- All Archimedes' Ship Items
- Growth Pulser
- Imaginary Time Block
- Dialing Device
- Spatial Pylon
- Spatial IO Port
- Sacred Rubber Sapling
- Ender Quarry Speed Upgrades
- Ender Quarry World Hole Upgrade
- Ender-Thermic Pump
- BC Quarry
- Harvest Goddess Band
- Portal Spawner
- Environmental Spell Modifier
- Frame Motor
- Packing Tape
- Hopper Facade
- Routed Firewall Pipe
- Filing Cabinet
- Slotted Book
- Ender Collector
- Magnetic Flux
- Certus Quartz Tank
- Crafter Tier 1,2 & 3*
- Slimeling Inventory Bag
- Bound Pickaxe
- Bound Axe
- Bound Shovel
Broken Items (Don't Work)
- Digital Miner
- Blast Resistant ME Drive
- Chest Pet
- Double Chest Pet
- Imperfect Ritual Stone
- Weather Controller
- Sun Dial
- Rebounding Enigma
- All Chunk Loaders*
- Chunky Turtle
- Seismic Vibrator
Restricted from Overworld
- Chance Cubes
- Chance Icosahedron
- Advanced Turtle
- Builder Block
- Ender Quarry
The following limits have been put in place to reduce lag on the server. (This is not per player, This is per group)
- Do not pump lava straight from the nether. We have provided an infinite lava source via the Ender Tank Red/Red/Red channel. Use it. Any pumping set up that is found will be destroyed without reimbursement.
- Avoid complex Redstone systems.
- Avoid loops of any kind e.g. electric cable, conduits, pipes. Hint: You can color the cables to prevent them from connecting or use covers.
- Avoid having a high number of items lying on the ground. Vaccum chests and hoppers are your friends.
- Do not overstate. This is a multiplayer environment and not a single player world where no one else is affected by your doings.
- The only world safe from not being reset at any time is the Overworld.
- A maximum of 20 Passive Mobs is allowed per chunk unless given special permission.
- You must not exceed a total of 16 of one machine type. Violating this will result in them being removed. Exceptions are BC Lasers - Ender Flux Crystals - Tidy AE2 setups. Similarly, if your build is negatively affecting the server through high resource use, we will not hesitate to undo your work.
- Only 1 Trigger per Steve Factory manager. This is known to cause lag that is beyond our expertise to fix. Failure to comply will result in it being deleted.
- Mob spawners must be built to include an on/off or switching method.
- Absolutely no use of Frame Quarries. Consequences are dire!
- There is a maximum of 8 Speed upgrades allowed in transfer nodes as more then this can cause huge lag.
- No more than 16 transfer nodes per chunk.
- Max Big Reactor Size is 8x8x8. We will take suggestions on size. They may not go into effect.
- You can only have 16 Capacitor Banks of ANY Type (This does not mean you can have 16 of each type)
- You may only have 8 farming stations MAX sized.
- All Mob Farms MUST have an autokill function and an item function. Otherwise, staff will disable it.
- If you run an ender quarry in the Deep Dark or Mining World the max size is 150 x 150
- RFTools Dims Do not make 50 just because you know we wipe them every week. If we notice it you will be punished.
- You may only have 1 Draconic Evolutions Energy Orb. Any Tier.
- A maximum of 20 Hostile mobs per chunk
Rules & Info
These are a simple breakdown of the rules for Vice Gaming Network servers and Forums, however, these rules are only guidelines there are a lot more complicate matters inside these rules and that is for staff members to determine with the staff training.
- Only English is permitted in the public chat. The English Language is preferred as the majority of our player base is English speaking. However, alternative languages through private messaging are totally fine.
- No Spamming. Excessive caps lock usage, and repetitive messages of any kind are prohibited.
- Lag. This word spelled in any form on its own will result in a 5-minute progressive mute, Asking if there is lag is not an issue.
- No advertising. Advertising of any nature is prohibited.
- Use /help. Any requests intended for staff should be submitted via /help or in public chat as there is numerous staff that can help.
- No drama queen/diva behavior. Intentionally causing public drama is not allowed. Engaging in anything that is likely to cause public upset, arguments, riots, or any other negative action, for any reason, is not allowed and will be punished accordingly.
- No Private messaging staff. Do not private message staff outside of the game, we will not answer and if messages continue we will block the user.
- No begging. Do not ask/beg staff for items. You will be muted. Making general inquiries in public chat is fine if you are looking for an item from other players. However, excessively asking for items, even from other players who are not staff, will also result in a mute or worse punishment.
- No threats of violence or otherwise. Absolutely no threats of any nature will be tolerated. Should any threat/s be made to a player and/or the server, staff members reserve the right to permanently ban you from all servers, website, curse, and discord.
- No Racist or Sexist Remarks/Usernames. We have a zero-tolerance policy for racism and discrimination of any kind.
The Following conversation Topics Are Strictly off Limits:
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits, politics
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke.
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination, religious debates, or "adult" topics.
Griefing is strictly prohibited!
- Negative behavior (i.e. destroying other players’ property, stealing items that do not belong to you, etc.) will not be tolerated.
- Unintentional griefing is to be reported immediately.
- Constructions, chests, animals etc. belonging to other players may not be moved or destroyed without the owner’s permission.
- Items which obviously belong to another player may not be destroyed or moved without permission. This includes spawners.
- Usage of levers, buttons, beds, etc. you don’t own isn´t permitted.
- Any form of automated weather or time control will not be tolerated.
- No teleporting to players without there authorization, by any means, such as mod items or commands, is not allowed.
- Staff will not intervene in team issues and disputes. If a teammate takes items that you think they should not take, breaks machines you did not want them to break, staff will not involve themselves at all! Choose your teammates wisely and make your team rules absolutely clear to them.
- Trolling is not allowed on this server. if you are caught placing Unbreakable, destructive or unwanted blocks even as a joke will be treated as a grief, this also includes chicken eggs and filling a base with mobs.
Separate dimensions are separate for a reason!
- There will be no automated or large scale mining of any kind in the overworld!
- Trees must be chopped down entirely in the overworld. Blaize OCD Rule!!
- 1x1 holes, traps and any builds to kill other players are not allowed in any dimension.
- noob poles must be removed after use in the overworld. common you ain't noobs.
- Do not mass mine the main End island
Client Modification and Cheating
Rest In Peace Haxors!
- Mods, Texture Packs or similar that would give you advantages over other players that are independent of the server mod pack and plugins such as X-Ray and Fly-Mods/Hacks are strictly forbidden.
- Bypassing server functions and restrictions, for example avoiding AFK-kick with an anti-AFK machine, will not be tolerated.
The only person you will fool is yourself!
- You will not be reimbursed for items that you have lost through your own actions, such as throwing your sword into lava. When they’re gone, they`re gone.
- The abuse of bugs or exploits will not be tolerated. It is your duty as a player on our server to report bugs or exploits to staff members. If you are found guilty of using these exploits to your advantage, you will be punished.
- Gifting of end game items to newer players is NOT allowed. This ruins the desired progression and experience that we wish to provide for other players. Only random rewards permitted by the owner such as voting rewards are allowed.
- Impersonating our staff or another player will not be tolerated. Attempting to impersonate a staff member or another player will result in punishment, Good luck.
- Your MC account is your responsibility! If another person gains access to your account, joins the server and breaks our rules, the appropriate punishment for the rules that were broken will be applied, We love brothers.
- No evading bans. If you are banned, you may not use an alternative account to bypass your ban. This will result in an automatic ban on all of your accounts.
- No obstruction of staff. Do not knowingly or unknowingly prevent staff from performing their duties by use of items or otherwise e.g. Aura of Expulsion.
- No inducing excessive lag. In particular, do not allow huge numbers of entities to build up, e.g. by idling at a non-kill mob grinder, breeding an excessive number of animals such as cows or horses or dropping large amounts of items on the floor.
- No trespassing. Do not enter another player's area if marked private or if asked to leave. Some players prefer to play on their own or with friends they trust and for some, trust needs to be earned. However, it's fine to ask to be invited to a player’s home if you want to check out what others have built. But, if you’re not welcomed, please move on.
- No Stealing. Don't take any item that obviously belongs or once belonged to another player. Naturally occurring items such as those found in villages are fine. However, buildings and items that are player-made but not yours are off limits.
- No killing. Unless otherwise permitted under specific server regulations, don't kill other players, their pets/animals, or any name tagged mob, unless both parties have agreed to it.
- No “ban baiting”. Ban baiting is enticing or aggravating someone into saying or doing something that will result in a ban. This may result in punishment for both parties.
- Flame or insult other members.
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Derail a thread's topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: trade requests belong in the trading forum).
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
The Following Topics Are Strictly Off Limits:
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
No Backseat Moderating. Let the Staff do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, get in contact with a Staff Member. Or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s) or thread, pointing in the right direction or giving small amounts of advice is fine.
Using Grief Prevention to Protect Your Home
On Vice Gaming Network we use Greif Prevention Plus as our Anti-Grief plugin. Please find useful information below. GriefPreventionPlus offers better performances, data integrity, extension capabilities, it currently supports MC1.7.10 and higher (1.8.9, 1.9.4, and 1.10.2 were tested). Unfortunately this means the Digiminer does not work on any server or in any world.
Grief Prevention Commands
/claimlist List All Your Claims
/AbandonClaim Deletes the claim you’re standing in.
/ClaimExplosions Toggles if explosions are allowed in the claim.
/Trust Gives another player permission to edit in your claim.
/UnTrust Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.
/AccessTrust Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds
/ContainerTrust Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals
/TrustList Lists the permissions for the claim you’re standing in
/SubdivideClaims Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims
/BuyClaimBlocks Converts shillings to claim blocks
/PermissionTrust Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others
/Untrust All Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.
/AbandonAllClaims Deletes all of your claims
Sync your character on Enjin
Ok, this is for all the new players to the website. If you are having trouble getting registered with your Minecraft character here is an easy way to do it step by step.
1. Go to Enjin Account Settings and Click "Add Character"
2. Once then scroll and Click "Minecraft"
3. It Will say to go on this server to get your access code.
4. Open Minecraft for 1.10.2 version if not already loaded
5. Once loaded click "Multiplayer"
6. Then click "Direct connect"
7. Add this server: mclogin.enjin.com
8. When you join the server it will give you a code
9. Type that code into space provided earlier when you clicked "add character"
10. Once the correct code has been confirmed, when you post on forums your Minecraft Skin should come up on the Side!
Once this has become a success for you, you can delete the Enjin server!
Important Note: If you plan to donate for kits, ranks, or perks your in-game character MUST be linked with your enjin account. This could result in you having to wait to have your items, ranks, or permissions given to you.